Enjoy a fun and informative tour of the Vatican that is designed for kids and families. Learn about classic sights like the Sistine Chapel and Renaissance masterpieces in an engaging way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At the Vatican Museums'entrance, by the white monumental door topped by the statues of Raphael and Michelangelo. The tour guide will be standing there holding a sign with the customer's name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note:
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Due to the increasing popularity of Pope Francis and the increased activity in organizing mass events at the Vatican, some areas may be closed at the last minute without prior notice. This has already occurred this year and could happen again during your Vatican tour. In these cases, the Sistine Chapel might not be accessible. If this occurs your tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative concentrating the tour inside the Vatican Museums.
- A dress code for both men and women requires shoulders and knees to be covered. Shorts and skirts are fine but must cover the knees.
- This tour is not suitable for kids under 5 years of age.