Take a guided tour of the Vatican City and discover the Vatican Museums, walk inside the Sistine Chapel, see the glorious work of Michelangelo and take a trip to St Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Italian, English, Spanish
- Small group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
Meet your guide near to Cafè Vaticano at the top of the stairs. Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point holding a sign that says, “Tours of Rome”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- - Physical or electronic copies of your ID will be accepted.
- - A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No short shorts or sleeveless tops allowed.
- - Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- - The tour is not wheelchair accessibile and no wheelchair are allowed even foldable ones.
- - St. Peter's Basilica may be closed last minute for private services
- 2:20 PM, 2:45 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:15 PM, 3:30 PM, 3:45 PM, 4 PM, 4:15 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, and 6:30 PM tours will not include St. Peter's visit because the church will be closed; these tours will have a guided tour of the Rafael Rooms instead.
- - Vip small-group tours are made up of 4 to 24 visitors
- - Ordinary group tours are made up of 5 to 35 visitors