See the unparalleled collections assembled by the popes throughout the ages with skip-the-ticket-line access into the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please reach Via Germanico 8 to redeem your ticket. Arrive 25 minutes before the starting time. Latecomers will not be guaranteed an entrance ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Vatican Museums can get very crowded all year round, particularly June, July, and August
- On arrival at The Vatican, please follow the signs for the Groups Entrance with Online Reservations. There may be a wait at this entrance of up to 10 minutes. All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- On rare occasions, the Sistine Chapel closes without notice in which case the tour operator will not offer refunds
- Shoulders and knees must be covered, and long pants/dresses and long-sleeved shirts are preferred
- Individuals with disabilities or special health needs must note it on their booking