Skip the Ticket Line: 3.5-Hour Vatican Museums Tour
- Skip the ticket lines at the entrance to the Vatican
- Explore the famous museums and see world-renowned masterpieces
- Marvel at the magnificent Sistine Chapel
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica and the famous "Pietà"
Begin at the Vatican Museum. The impressive complex contains galleries, paintings, sculptures, frescoes, tapestries, and classical antiquities of Roman, Greek and Egyptian origin.
Visit Raphael's Rooms, the Pine Courtyard, the Gallery of the Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, Pio Clementine Museum and the Gallery of the Candelabra. Then proceed inside the stunning Sistine Chapel where you can admire Michelangelo’s world-famous frescos: "The Last Judgment" and "The Creation of Adam".
At the end of the tour, visit the largest church in Christendom, the St. Peter’s Basilica, where your guide will introduce you to the history of several artworks such as Michelangelo’s famous "La Pietà" sculpture, Bernini’s immense "Baldachino," and much more. The tour will conclude at St. Peter's Square.
Do not leave Rome without visiting the famous Vatican Museums. Whether you're a novice or an art veteran, the professional guides will provide a detailed guided tour.
- All admission fees
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry
- Instant confirmation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand (across from Burger King). Take Metro line A to the Ottaviano station. When you leave the station, take the second exit on the left and make a left turn. Pass the news stand outside the Metro station and keep walking until you reach the corner of Via Leone IV.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the tour. If the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the tour departure time, no refund will be given.
• St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public on Wednesday mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. If this coincides with your tour, you will visit the Vatican Museums, Raphael's Rooms and the Sistine Chapel.
• Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered. Both men and women may be refused entry in cases of failure to comply with this dress code.
• Groups have a maximum size of 18 people.