Explore Saint Peter's Basilica from top to bottom! Wander at the majestic interior of the Basilica, climb all the way to the top of its magnificent Dome designed by Michelangelo, and descend deep down into the Papal Tombs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Climb the Dome of Saint Peter's Basilica, designed by Michelangelo
- Descend into the Papal Tombs underneath the Basilica
- Explore every nook and cranny of the interior of the Vatican's most important Temple.
- Enjoy the tour in a small group of only 6 people!
- Learn from a professional local guide
- Tour of Saint Peter's Basilica
- Professional local expert guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of "Oggetti Religiosi" Souvenir Store in Piazza Pio XII, 8. This is the square/intersection in front of the Colonnade of Saint Peter's Square. The store is in the left hand side corner (yellow buildings) as you are looking at Saint Peter's Basilica, same side as the newspaper green kiosk. Your guide will be holding a LivItaly Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Knees and shoulders must be covered in order to enter Saint Peter's Basilica.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.