Enjoy a thorough guided experience in one of the most important sights in Italy. Choose either a private or a small-group tour and explore this art & architecture masterpiece with a passionate guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, English, Russian, Chinese, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Largo del Colonnato 5, by the first columns of the Colonnade. Look for a yellow label with the local partner's, Touriks, logo on it. The meeting point is outside the Basilica before entering St. Peter's Square. Please do not go through the metal detectors before meeting the guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Modest clothing is required to enter the Basilica (knees and shoulders should be covered)
- Please be aware that the lines to clear security checks at the entrance are not skippable and may take 5-45 minutes
- You will be required to pass through metal detectors at the entrance of the square