Depart from Warsaw for the day to discover Kazimierz Dolny – one of the most picturesque towns in Poland. It is situated by the longest river in Poland and surrounded by local vineyards, charismatic loess ravines, and forests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date