Varna Private Half-Day Walking TourProduct ID: 5943
From $54 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up at Varna hotels
- Explore the history of Bulgaria's biggest Black Sea resort on a private walking tour
- Discover the prehistoric artifacts of former Odessos at the Archaeological Museum
- Learn about the Roman settlement of Varna and visit the remains of the Roman Baths
- Stroll through Varna's pedestrianized zone and see the large city garden, lined with fragrant flowers
- Enjoy optional visits to the Dolphin Show at the Dolphinarium, and the Aquarium
Following a hotel pick-up, stroll over to the Archaeological Museum, where an abundance of artifacts from ancient times tell the story of Varna and ancient Odessos, as the city was previously known. Continue your history lesson at the remains of the Roman Baths, dating from the Roman Empire’s rule of Varna during the 1st to the 4th century AD.
Then, stroll through the picturesque pedestrianized zone to the seaside city garden, a vast network of beautiful paths, many lined with fragrant flowers and lush greenery. You will then have the option to go inside the park’s Dolphinarium to see an unforgettable Dolphin Show. Close by you will also find the Aquarium, where you can discover the inhabitants of the Black Sea. This visit is also optional. Alternatively, your guide will take you back to your hotel for the end of the tour on request.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to Archaeological Museum and Roman Baths
- Food and drink
- Entrance fees to the Dolphinarium and Aquarium
The tour begins from your Varna hotel. For those not staying in the city, please contact Miel Travel after booking. For an additional fee, pick-up is possible from the port for groups of 6-8 persons. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 5943