Varanasi is the oldest city in the India, located on the banks of the river Ganges. Here you can observe a Ganga Aarti, performed daily in the evening by a group of priests at the Dashashwamedh Ghat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your guide and representative will Pick you up from Varanasi Hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date