Enjoy a day trip from Varadero to Havana, the Cuban capital. Admire the historic buildings and old cars still in use on the cobblestone streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 12 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Varadero hotels
- See the historic and modern areas of Havana
- Take in colonial-era buildings and old American cars
- Visit the Castillo del Morro fortress
- Round-trip transfers
- Havana city tour
- 1 drink
- Additional drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Due to the internal politics of the destination, which have nothing to do with Amigo Tours Cuba, the supplier cannot accept bookings from citizens coming from the United States.
- Please provide your nationality when reconfirming your tour.
- Hotel pick-up is only available from certain hotels, so please contact the supplier after booking to confirm your pick-up or to arrange a meeting point.