Take a scenic seaplane flight from Vancouver to Victoria British Columbia. The day is then yours to enjoy the beautiful city of Victoria as you wish, before returning by ferry and bus to Vancouver.
What to Expect
Your tour departs from Vancouver Harbor for a mesmerizing seaplane flight over the Gulf Islands. 35 minutes later you'll arrive in Victoria's downtown inner harbor. From here the day is yours to spend exploring British Columbia's beautiful capital city. At the end of your day you'll return by coach on BC Ferries, sailing through the gorgeous Active Pass back to Vancouver.
With more than 50 aircraft, your tour operator has the largest all-seaplane fleet in the world. DeHavilland DHC-3 Turbine Single Otters and Twin Otters service regularly scheduled flights between the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. DHC-2 Beavers service the Gulf Islands. Cessna 185 aircraft are also available for charter.
- One way airfare (35-minute flight)
- Bus ticket
- Return trip with BC Ferries
- Taxes, fees and carbon offset charges
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Please meet your tour at Vancouver Seaplane Terminal. The terminal is located at:
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre
Unit #1 Burrard Landing
1055 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Child pricing is valid only when accompanied by a paying adult. Children aged 0 - 2 fly free
• Upon booking, please provide a hotel name so that drop-off can be provided at the closest possible location
• Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip