This 2-hour photography tour will teach you the basics of photography whilst you stroll through the stunning Vancouver seawall in Stanley Park. Guided by an expert photographer, you will see fabulous views of the city, Stanley Park, and Totem Poles.
What to Expect
Set off around one of Vancouver's most beautiful parks, Stanley Park, on this 2-Hour photography tour. Learn how to take beautiful shots and pick up general photography tips and guidance from your helpful guide.
Meet at the rowing club in Stanley Park before proceeding along the seawall. Your professional guide will assess everyone's knowledge during introductions and begin teaching about the city and photography. Bring your own camera so that you can learn how to use it better, and get personalized instruction. Don't forget to ask any questions you may have about photography!
The group will walk around the perimeter of Stanley Park and see stunning views of Vancouver and the North Shore mountains. The colorful Totem Poles are your destination but along the way you'll practice panning, shallow depth of field, and creative components of photography, no matter what camera you have.
- Photography fact sheet and reference guide
- Hints and tips from your guide
What's Not Included
- Camera (additional fee of USD 20)
Know Before You Go
• Group photography tours run with a minimum of 2 people
• Private tours can be booked for anywhere between 1-3 people
• Dress according to the weather as you'll tend to spend most of the 2 hours outside.
• For the evening walks please bring a tripod
• For all walks, make sure your batteries are fully charged or that you have a spare, and that your memory cards have sufficient room on them to shoot
• If you aren't that familiar with your camera, consider bringing a manual in case we need to make adjustments while on the walk
• You are welcome to bring what you please – many people inquire as to which lens they should bring, the usual answer is as many as you feel like carrying
• Recommended lens is an 18-200 (if you haven't bought your camera yet) due to the range in focal lengths it provides
• Last minute bookings may not be possible, please try and book 48 hours in advance