Discover the city of Vancouver from a new angle on this stand up paddleboarding tour. With your guide, glide along the stunning shoreline and admire an array of the city’s most iconic sights whilst learning or perfecting the skill of paddleboarding.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour involves paddling for 2 hours, any physical difficulties should be taken into account before booking
- Age restrictions apply. The minimum age, with a guardian on the water (guardian must sign waiver) is 12. The minimum age without a guardian on the water (guardian must sign waiver) is 16
- Wetsuits are not included