Vancouver: Guided Food and City History Tour
- Enjoy this 3-hour guided food tour in downtown Vancouver
- Indulge in 6 food tastings, including maple syrup and sushi
- Learn about the history of the beautiful city and the food that is found there
- Walk along the historic streets of Gastown
- Visit the popular steam clock
Next, stop at a local sushi restaurant. Learn about the big sushi culture in Vancouver and taste fresh local sushi. Afterwards, walk along the historic streets of Gastown and learn about the past and present of this beautiful area. Visit the popular steam clock.
Try poutine, Canada's famous dish with fries, cheese curds and gravy. Your guide will share some trends and tales of the city before stopping in for a surprise: a delicious vegetable based dish. Enter the most beautiful square in the city and learn about the founder of Gastown. This spot is a great opportunity for photos. Finish the tour with some refreshing ice cream. Your guide will show you a great bar for local beers. There is another amazing secret dish as well!
- All food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
200 Granville Street. Walk from Granville skytrain station all the way down the hill towards the water until the street ends, walk up the stairs to the area above the street. It is located in the outdoor pedestrian plaza by West Cordova and Granville Street. From the waterfront skytrain stop, exit the station and walk towards Granville Street and make your way up to the pedestrian plaza. Your guide will be standing there to greet you with an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• You can choose between a shared or private tour