Go on a journey around one of the world's most beautiful cities! Cycle through Stanley Park, visit Granville Island Market, and learn about the city's roots in Chinatown and Gastown. It's the best way to orient yourself and learn about Vancouver!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
648 Hornby Street, Vancouver BCOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to check the forecast. The weather in Vancouver changes regularly. Our tours run rain-or-shine. We provide sunscreen, rain ponchos, or winter gloves depending on conditions.
- Riders of all fitness levels are welcome. Be prepared to ride for 10-20 minutes at a time at a sustained but casual pace.
- This tour is suitable for children age 10 and up. For families with younger kids, contact the tour provider directly to inquire about other options
- Children 18 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Maximum group size is 9 people
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time