Vancouver Craft Brewery Tour
From $61 per personBook now
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour
- Try new and exciting beers
- Meet the teams that run the breweries
- Learn from a knowledgeable and fun local guide
- Enjoy a fun group to experience the craft brewery scene with
Your Beer Geek's favorite part of their job is making sure you get the perfect flight, and explaining what makes each local beer taste so incredible. Everyone has different tastes in beer, and they'll help you find one you love.
Samples at each location will be ready for you to try and learn about, all with some entertainment along the way. At the 2nd and or 3rd stop, you will have a full kitchen available for those who would like to order a light snack or meal (at their own cost). Join for laughs, knowledge and the best beer around.
- Beer Geek tour guide
- Transportation to get you around safely, and the same vehicle all day to leave your stuff on
- Round-trip transportation from 1067 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Behind-the-scenes tour of a local brewery
- Samples at each location
- Water in the van to drink between venues
- Guide gratuity
150 Canada Place
This is easy. Bring a Growler if you own one and some closed-toe shoes, as you will be visiting the brewery area during your Vancouver brewery tour.
Those who show up to the tour noticeably drunk may be refused access to the tour. No outside liquor to be consumed on this tour.
Product ID: 70733