Delve into Vancouver's darkest history on a walking tour packed with the city’s most scandalous prohibition era stories. You'll see a side of Vancouver you never knew existed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet outside 356 Water St, at the intersection of Water and Cordova St at the entrance to Gastown • Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine so please dress appropriately
- The tour is designed for adult audiences and contains some references to adult themes. The local partner's age recommendation is 14+, but children aged 10+ can attend and enjoy the walking tour if their parents are comfortable with them hearing mature subject matter