Explore Vancouver’s culinary scene on a 2.5-hour walking tour of Little Italy and taste authentic sweet and savory treats. Learn how the Italian community came to the city and flourished in the 1950s and sample 8 specialties.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide at 13:45 as the tour departs promptly at 14:00. Tour starts outside Fratelli's Italian Bakery located at 1795 Commercial Drive on the North West corner of Commercial Drive and 2nd Avenue. There is street parking in the area and pay parking is available under the Il Mercato Building at Commercial and 1st Ave. (The entrance is off 1st just west of Commercial) The cost of a 3 hour parking pass is CAD 3. If for any reason you are running late, please call the tour guide at 604-724-3500.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On our tours we do eat pasta, pastries and other products that may contain gluten and/or dairy products. If you have dietary restrictions that limit you from eating these foods, this tour may not be suitable for you. We are able to accommodate vegetarian requests up to 24 hours before starts.