Take a day trip by seaplane and kayak and discover the island world of the Canadian Pacific Coast. A fascinating world of animal life and a lovely picnic await you on deserted beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Vancouver.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the names of all participants in the seaplane flight, as well as the weights of any participants over 90 kilograms. Please detail any allergies (animals, food, etc.)
- Please confirm your pick-up time within 24 hours of the tour start time. Please do not forget to bring your ID
- The tour is conducted in English
- Prior experience or a certain degree of physical fitness are not required
- Please note the cancellation fees:
- Up to 7 days before the tour: no cancellation fee
- 3 - 6 days before the tour: 50% cancellation fee
- Fewer than 48 hours before the tour: full price
- All guests over 18, must bring a government-issued photo ID such as a passport, driver's license or citizenship card.