The Gulf Islands: Kayak Outing with Seaplane ExperienceProduct ID: 3805
From US$387.18 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYou have the option of being picked up from hotels, guest houses (bed & breakfasts) and private addresses in Vancouver, as well as campgrounds and RV parks.
- Discover the island world of the Canadian Pacific Coast, paddle past the incredible landscape and enjoy the diversity of Canada
- Experience the thrill of a flight in a seaplane
- Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere with a picnic on the beach
Discover this natural paradise on a paddleboat tour along the rock formations and remote beaches in comfortable seafaring double kayaks. The day begins with a flight in the seaplane to Saltspring Island.
After a short introduction to the handling of the kayaks, your paddle adventure begins. Learn about the way the ecosystems depend upon and interact with one another from your informative English-speaking guide. The high point of the outing is a picnic on a deserted beach.
After a 5-hour outing, return to the mainland to be picked up and returned to your accommodation in Vancouver by a chauffeur.
- Grill picnic
- Travel costs
- Flight on the seaplane
- Hotel pick-up
You have the option of being picked up from hotels, guest houses (bed & breakfasts) and private addresses in Vancouver, as well as campgrounds and RV parks. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please confirm your pick-up time within 24 hours of the tour start time. Please do not forget to bring your ID
• The tour is conducted in English
• Prior experience or a certain degree of physical fitness are not required
• Please note the cancellation fees:
Up to 7 days before the tour: no cancellation fee
3 - 6 days before the tour: 50% cancellation fee
Fewer than 48 hours before the tour: full price
Product ID: 3805