Seattle 2-Day Tour from Vancouver
From $162 per personBook now
- Seattle city tour including the Piers, the First Starbucks, Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and Seattle Centre
- Stay in a hotel located in downtown Seattle
- Benefit from hudge discounts at the Seattle Premium Outlets Mall
Depart Vancouver at 7:15am
Cross the Canada/US border
Shop for great bargains at the Seattle Premium Outlets Mall
Check into your downtown hotel
Option to visit the Space Needle and/or Experience Music Project.
Evening free at leisure
Day 2 Seattle Sightseeing
Continental breakfast at your hotel
Enjoy a guided city tour of Seattle including Pike Place Market,the Piers, the first Starbucks, Seattle Center and Pioneer Square
Option to watch a MLB Baseball game.
Return to Vancouver at approximately 8:30pm
The Space Needle is a major landmark of the Pacific Northwest region of the United States and a symbol of Seattle. From the observation tower you will see the sparkling waters of Puget Sound, the surrounding skyscrapers, snow-capped Mt. Rainier to the south and the Cascade Mountains to the east, the majestic Olympics to the west. The complimentary Swarovski Telescopes magically empower you to see everything close up and the informative displays will explain everything that you are looking at.
Experience Music Project
The EMP is housed in a unique artistic building that includes multiple innovative galleries, an interactive Sound Lab, and Sky Church–a concert venue with state-of-the-art sound and lighting that houses the largest indoor LED screen in the world. The spectacular, prominently visible EMP structure has the presence of a monumental sculpture set against the backdrop of Seattle Center. You will have so much fun pretending to be a rock star in the concert simulation area, you will not want to leave!
- 1-night hotel accommodation in downtown Seattle
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Friendly Canadian tour guide
- Continental breakfast
- Border assistance
- Discount coupon book for the Premium Outlets Mall
- Border processing fee of USD 6.00 for countries participating in the United States Visa Waiver Program.
This tour departs from 999 Canada Place. The departure location is conveniently located next to the Waterfront Skytrain station and close to many downtown hotels. Please arrive at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
Product ID: 44562