Get outside, breathe in the fresh Pacific air, and immerse yourself in the natural wonders surrounding Vancouver, with visits to Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup can be arranged from most hotels in downtown Vancouver and Burnaby.
- Admire Lions Gate Bridge, the historic link between downtown Vancouver and the North Shore
- Scale Grouse Mountain and take in the breathtaking views
- View several species of salmon and learn about the salmon life cycle at Capilano River Hatchery
- Walk along Capilano Suspension Bridge, above an old-growth forest and the Capilano River
- Admission to Grouse Mountain, including Lumberjack Show, Birds in Motion and Skyride
- Capilano Suspension Bridge admission, including Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure
- Admission to the Capilano Fish Hatchery
- Eye of the Wind admission
- Other activities offered
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please indicate your hotel name when making a reservation.