Visit Vancouver's Granville Island Market! A favourite amongst the city’s chefs and foodies. Sample fine foods from independent farmers and food artisans from the city and surrounding area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside the Granville Island Public Market, on the Southwest corner, outside Benton Brothers and Longliner Seafoods. Near the corner of Duranleau and Johnston Streets. Look for the Foodie Tour Guide in a red top.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that tasting locations are subject to change
- The local guide can cater for most dietary restrictions with advance notice (except for celiacs and those avoiding garlic or onion). Please provide details of your dietary restrictions at the time of ticket purchase. If ordering through GetYourGuide, please provide your dietary requirements in detail during the booking process
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded because your space is already guaranteed on the tour. The tour operator would be happy to reschedule your ticket with a minimum of 10-days' notice. They cannot offer date changes or exchanges with less than that amount of notice. No credit or rescheduling is allowed for partial attendance, no-shows or late arrivals