Full-Day Whistler Winter Sightseeing Tour from VancouverProduct ID: 19047
From $76 per personBook now
- Enjoy a scenic trip to Whistler driving along the Sea-to-Sky Highway in a deluxe coach
- Admire the towering Shannon Falls and visit the Brackendale Eagle Sanctuary
- Take a guided tour of Whistler Village and learn the history of First Nations at the Squamish Lil'Wat Cultural Centre
- Experience the wild Fire & Ice show in the evening before returning (seasonal)
After visiting the Brandywine falls, arrive in Whistler at approximately 12:30 and enjoy a guided tour of Whistler Village. Visit the famous Squamish Lil'Wat Cultural Centre, where you will learn about the history of First Nations in an interactive tour.
Choose how you would like to spend your afternoon in Whistler from a variety of different options. You may like to take the sightseeing Gondola to the Peak of Whistler, where you can admire the breathtaking views from the summit of Blackcomb Mountain.
Spend the rest of your leisurely afternoon enjoying the many activities that Whistler has to offer. Upon night fall, meet your guide at Skiers' Plaza and watch the entertaining You will arrive back to Canada Place at approximately 21:00.
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Experienced and friendly tour guide
- Discounts on all the optional activities, Assistance with arranging all activities
- GuidedtTour of Whistler Village
- Sightseeing stops at Shannon Falls and Brackendale Eagle Sanctuary
- Admission into the Squamish Lil'Wat Cultural Centre
- Any admission fees associated with optional activities
- Food and drink
All tours meet in front of Canada Place, next to the Fly Over Canada booth at 999 Canada Place in downtown Vancouver. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Peak to Peak Sightseeing Gondola
• Ziptrek tours
• Bungee jumping
• Snow tubing
Product ID: 19047