Full-Day Seattle Tour from Vancouver
From $75 per personBook now
- Go sightseeing in Downtown Seattle
- Have a coffee in the very first Starbucks in the world!
- Visit Seattle's oldest Farmers Market
- Spend all day shopping for bargains
Enjoy a guided tour of downtown Seattle, sipping a coffee in the world's first Starbucks and ride the monorail to the Space Needle. For grunge rock fans, check out the Experience Music Project in Seattle Centre. You will also visit the piers and harbor and the historic Pike Place Market.
Seattle is a great place for shopping and there is ample time to browse the stores at the downtown Westlake shopping mall.
This Seattle tour from Vancouver requires you to bring your passport for a US visa which will be processed at the US/Canada border.
- Deluxe Coach Transportation
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Tour of downtown Seattle including Pike Place Market, First Starbucks, the Piers & Harbour
- USD 6 processing fee at border
- Visa to enter the USA
- Attraction admissions
All tours depart in front of Canada Place, beside Flyover Canada at 999 Canada Place in downtown Vancouver. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 19856