Take to the skies in this round trip from Vancouver to Victoria and stop off for a unique 3-hour whale watching expedition. See the wild Southern Resident killer whale population in their own water. Led by expert guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Outbound flight: Unit #1 Burrard landing, 1055 Canada Place Return flight: Seaplane Terminal, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3 Whale watching tour: Seaplane Terminal, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Child pricing is valid only when accompanied by a paying adult. Children younger than 2 fly for free
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip
- Whale watching tour takes place in a Zodiac or a Covered Boat
- Please note, the whale watching tour takes 3 hours
- For the Zodiac tour children must be a minimum of 6 years old