This is an excellent excursion for movie goers, and history buffs, eager to visit a historic, quaint seaside fishing village, and walk in the footsteps of "Once Upon A Time" Storybrooke stars, such as Robert Carlyle (Rumplestiltskin).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickups at any hotels in Downtown Vancouver or the cruise ship terminal, Canada Place, Vancouver.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Not suitable for those with mobility issues
- Not suitable for those with medical issues