This is an excellent excursion for movie goers, and history buffs, eager to visit a historic, quaint seaside fishing village, and walk in the footsteps of "Once Upon A Time" Storybrooke stars, such as Robert Carlyle (Rumplestiltskin).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel or any location you wish to be picked up from in Vancouver or Richmond, BC.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Not suitable for those with mobility issues
- Not suitable for those with medical issues