Explore the picturesque fishing village of Marsaxlokk and the traditional village of Qrendi on a guided day trip from Valletta. Travel by bus to the Zurrieq Valley to visit the Blue Grotto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The tour operator will be sending you an e-mail to inform you about your pickup time and to reconfirm your pickup location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The boat trip to the Blue Grotto is optional (to be paid on location), and it is always subject to weather conditions
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked, however, depending on operational circumstances the commentary might be provided in multiple languages
- The market at Marsaxlokk fishing village will be closed on Christmas day and New Year's Day (if falling on a Sunday), and on Easter Sunday. When this happens, the visit to Marsaxlokk fishing village will be carried out normally, but there will be no visit to the market
- Although Qrendi is usually visited on the village walk, the activity provider reserves the right to change the location to another typical Maltese village without any prior notice