Explore the picturesque fishing village of Marsaxlokk and the traditional village of Qrendi on a guided day trip from Valletta. Travel by bus to the Zurrieq Valley to visit the Blue Grotto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Italian, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel (or closest meeting point). At least a few days before the date of your activity, you must contact the tour operator to confirm your pickup location and pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your hotel or closest meeting point
- All tours will be guided in the language you have booked; however, at times, the commentary might be provided by a multilingual guide (limited to a maximum of 2 languages)
- The boat trip to the Blue Grotto is optional (to be paid on location) and is always subject to favourable weather conditions
- The market might be closed on public holidays falling on a Sunday; when this happens, the visit to the Marsaxlokk fishing village will be carried out normally, but if the market is closed, you'll spend more time in the village