Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the city of Valencia with a self-guided audio tour on your phone. Explore this vibrant city at your own pace and learn the history behind each turn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the Torres de Serranos (Plaça dels Furs, s/n, 46003 València, Spain). The easiest way to get there is by reaching the Torres dels Serrans bus station and then walking 150 meters towards the monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB) to download the app
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Some points of interest might not be wheelchair accessible