Explore more than five centuries of silk art and trade history in Valencia with this audio-guided visit to the Silk Museum. Discover two of the most popular churches in Valencia, San Nicolas and Santos Juanes, and marvel at their breathtaking frescoes.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 month
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can show up directly at the Silk Museum or at the Church of San Nicolas. The address mentioned on the voucher is of the church: Carrer dels Cavallers, 35, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain. The Silk Museum is located at Carrer de l'Hospital, 7, 46001 València, Spain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 12 years old may access for free
- The average time spent in each site is approximately 40 minutes
- Access to the church may be restricted during services
- The Church of San Nicolas opening hours are Tuesday to Friday from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Sunday from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM The church is closed on Mondays. The church might conduct mass and access can be restricted at some times, please refer to the activity provider's website to confirm opening hours
- Silk Museum opening hours are Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM. The museum is closed on Mondays
- Church of Santos Juanes opening hours are Monday from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM and Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6.30 PM. The church is closed on Sundays