Are you looking for an original experience in the Mediterranean Sea? This Valencia Cruise Sailing is a real nature adventure. You'll navigate near to the coast of Valencia aboard a modern catamaran and also you'll enjoy a lunch or dinner at the beach.
What to Expect
Experience the beach and the sea in Valencia! At the same day, you will enjoy the sea aboard a sailing cruise that will take you to the Valencian coastline, where you will live a unique and experience. Also, you'll delight a typical lunch or dinner at the beach, so this complete maritime day will be unforgettable.
You will be picked up at your Valencia hotel to transfer to the Port of Valencia, one of the most important commercial ports of the Mediterranean. It’s one of most exclusive areas of the city, with modern buildings and a varied entertainment and dining area.
You'll go aboard a modern catamaran and you will be taken along the coast of Valencia, the nearby coastal towns and the hidden corners of its bay, while you enjoy the sea breeze and the sun of Valencia. You’ll take a Spanish lunch or dinner of tapas and paella (before or after boarding, depending on the cruise departure time), in a restaurant located on Playa de las Arenas beach (only a few meters from the port) with a waterfront terrace where you’ll enjoy the Mediterranean cuisine with very special views.
- Hotel pickup in a private vehicle up to 4 people
- Lunch or dinner in a restaurant at Playa de las Arenas beach
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
• Cruises at 11:30 & 13:00: Lunch will be served after the cruise
• Cruises at 16:30: Lunch will be served before the cruise
• Cruises at 18:00: Dinner will be served after the cruise
• Meals take place at Destino 56: Paseo de Neptuno, 56. Playa de las Arenas, 46011, Valencia