Valencia: Private Visit to Albufera Rice FieldsProduct ID: 40138
From $246 Per group up to 25Book now
- Sample the most famous dish of Spanish cuisine, paella, right where it originated
- Walk around the town of El Palmar and learn more about the lives of fishermen and rice farmers in the region
- Discover the La Albufera Nature Park at the gate of Valencia
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the largest freshwater sea in Spain
Get to know not only the secrets of true Valencian paella, but the daily lives of the rice farmers and fishermen of the region.
Discover the most beautiful side of the Nature Parks with a boat ride on the Albufera Sea and a paella tasting in the town of El Palmar.
Tour Itinerary (example):
- Panorama tour of Albufera Nature Park with stops at viewing point "Gola de Pujol"
- Approximately 40-minute boat ride
- Visit to a barraca (old fishing house)
- Walking tour of El Palmar
- Paella tasting
The tour can be tailored to your own wishes. Enjoy the chance to incorporate the following into your tour: a walk on the beach amongst the dunes of El Saler and through a protected pine forest; visit to the best golf course in Europe directly on the ocean; or a tasting of the Valencian Horchata de chufa.
Your own transportation is required: rental car, taxi, or minivan/bus (taxis and minivans/busses can be booked through your guide).
- Tour with licensed guide (4 hours)
- Boat ride and visit to a barraca (old fishing house): €10 per person
- Meals: paella meal approximately €20-30 per person
Various pick-up points can be organized, for instance at Torres de Serranos, Valencia. For pick-ups in the harbor (for cruise passengers) there is a surcharge of €25. (Open in Google Maps)
• Cancellations made within 5 days of the tour will receive a 50% refund. Same-day cancellations will receive no refund
Product ID: 40138