Discover the history in Valencia on this private 4-hour walking tour of the city. Enjoy a tour customized to suit your wishes and interests, and explore the impressive sights of Valencia such as the cathedral, the Silk Exchange, and the Town Hall Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Dutch, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Various pick-up points can be organized, for instance at Torres de Serranos, Valencia. For pick-ups in the harbor (for cruise passengers) there is a surcharge of €25.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: After 14:00 on Saturday and all day Sunday and public holidays, there will be an added charge of 50%.
- For pick-ups in the harbor (for cruise passengers) there is a surcharge of €25.
- The tour operator can assist you with booking a car/minivan/bus with driver (arrangement after booking the tour).
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the tour price applies to cancellations made up to 5 days prior to the tour. 100% of the tour price applies to cancellations made on the day of the tour.