Learn how to prepare authentic Valencian paella with an expert chef, and taste the results paired with wine or beer. This offer also includes a panoramic bus tour of Valencia.
What to Expect
If you choose, your tour will begin with a trip to Valencia's Central Market, where you will learn how to pick out the best and freshest ingredients for the perfect paella. Next, head to the kitchen, where a paella master will teach you step by step how to cook this authentic Spanish dish. Your chef will also explain the history of paella and many other interesting details.
Next, enjoy a Valencian wine or homemade beer accompanied by Valencian tomatoes and a Spanish omelette. Taste your paella and enjoy the results of your hard work. This tour also includes a panoramic city bus tour with audio guide in 8 languages. You'll discover the entire city, with two different 90-minute routes: historic Valencia or maritime Valencia. You can hop-on and hop-off at any stop, as often as you want.
- Guided tour of the Central Market
- Paella course with an expert chef
- Spanish tapas and Valencian wine or homemade beer tasting
- Lunch or dinner (complete full menu)
- City tour bus ticket (valid for 24 hours), with two routes: historical Valencia or maritime Valencia (both 90 minutes)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Duration: School of Paella: 5 hours (if Central Market included), 4 hours (if Central Market not included); bus tour: 90 minutes for each route
• Languages: School of Paella: Spanish and English; bus tour: audio guide in 8 languages
• Both activities must be done on the same day
• The School of Paella is located in the historic center of Valencia, near the bus stop Plaza de la Reina
• You can take the bus after or before the Paella course, at any time and with any bus stops, over 24 hours. Bus frequency is every 30 minutes (autumn and winter) and 20 minutes (spring and summer)