Learn how to cook authentic paella in an old farmhouse surrounded by orange trees, and later enjoy a private tour of Albufera Natural Park. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of Valencian gastronomy and landscape.
What to Expect
Enjoy the pleasure of cooking authentic paella as the Valencian people do, in a typical country house surrounded by orange trees. During the process, your chef will reveal all the secrets and traditions of Valencian cuisine.
The country house is located in the town of Sueca, which is the source of authentic Valencian paella. The beautiful weather and scenery will introduce you to the real Valencian way of life. You will take a break for a snack and drink with typical produce from the Valencian orchard.
After your course, explore the Albufera Natural Park, including a beautiful pine forest. This region is between the Mediterranean sea and Albufera lake. It is one of the most wonderful areas of the Valencia region.
- Paella cooking experience
- Private tour of Albufera Natural Park
- Transport by private vehicle
- Valencian snack with drink
- Paella, Valencian salad, drink and dessert
- Homemade cake and liqueur
- Recipes and participation certificate
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
• 2 adults are required per booking
• Departure at 11:00 with return at 17:30
• Course duration is around 6 hours
• Languages: English and Spanish (ask for other options)