Discover the secrets and hidden gems of Valencia’s Old Town with a passionate guide, then enjoy an evening of wine and tapas at an emblematic historical monument that dates back to the 11th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet outside the Unic Daily Goodness bar on the corner of Placa de Sant Jaume, 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour involves about 1-hour of walking, at a leisurely pace with no stairs
- On Mondays, the Church of San Nicolas is open exclusively to worshippers and therefore is not open to the public. Only the tours on Tuesday to Sunday include a visit here. The church is also closed for certain festivities throughout the year