Valencia Gourmet & Historical Tour with Paella Dinner
From $87 per personBook now
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of Valencia
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy a delicious dinner with paella
- Be led by a local guide
During this experience you’ll be immerse in the history of the city, along the old town narrow streets with an expert guide, that will take you to the most emblematic places while you listen interesting stories and anecdotes.
Let’s get lost across the wonderful downtown of Valencia where you visit the cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen square, Virgen de los Desamparados’s church, the Generalitat Palace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina square, Paz Street, the Marqués de dos Aguas Palace, Barcas street and the Ayuntamiento square.
But that’s not all, then you'll taste typical dishes in a very special restaurant, located at heart of the historical center. You will take a great dinner that includes selected fresh sea products and many from the orchard, as first plate you’ll be able to choose from Valencian paella, Seafood paella or the traditional fideuá (noodle paella) and then many delicious desserts with Valencian essence.
At the end of the night, you can already boast that you've known the best of Valencia.
- Typical full menu dinner of paella and local products
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meet your guide for the walking tour at Tourist Info Office (at the Ayuntamiento Building). Address: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 1. The dinner will be at "La Valenciana" restaurant in Juristas Street, 12. You must go by your own once the visit guide has finished.
• Bookings: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• You must submit a printed voucher to the guide the departure day
• Season: All year. Monday to Saturday: 17:00 / July, August and September: 18:00
• Both activities should be done the same day
• Once the visit guide finishes you must go to the restaurant on your own for dinner, from 19:30
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
Product ID: 65991