Join a guided tour through the historic center and visit the most emblematic monuments, with a focus on the city's three World Heritage properties.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the Tourism Hub at Estación del Norte (north station of the main railway station) in Valencia. West Tower, the one on the right-hand side when facing the station, Ground Floor, Carrer de Xàtiva, 24. The metro station is Xàtiva.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The guided tour of the City Hall is on working days, except if an official event is taking place
- Note that the tour is run in 2 languages (Spanish and English) at the same time according to the nationalities of the participants of the tour