See the landmarks of Valencia on a city tour by bus, before enjoying a typical Valencian dinner with a range of tapas and a live flamenco show, performed by a professional company.
What to Expect
Discover the landmarks of Valencia on a city tour by bus, with 2 different routes: Historical Valencia and Maritime Valencia. The first one will take you to the historical and monumental sites of Valencia: the old town, the city center and other places of interest such as the Bioparc, the Congress Palace, and the Museum of Arts. The second option shows you the influence that the Mediterranean sea has over the city: you will see the City of Arts and Sciences, the Port of Valencia and the Malvarrosa Beach, among others. You can combine both tours as you prefer, up and down at any stop, as many times as you want on the same day. The duration is 90 minutes for each route.
After seeing the city, enjoy a typical Spanish dinner with a variety of tapas, in a nice restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine. Finally, be immersed in a live flamenco show that will captivate you with dancing, songs and traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar. All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 1 hour, without interruptions. During the show, you are also invited to have a drink (beer or sangria).
The bus routes are:
Route A: Historical Valencia.
Plaza de la Reina (last Sunday of each month this bus-stop moves to Conde de Trenor, 2 Street), IVAM, San Pio V Museum, Nuevo Centro mall, Congress Palace, Dama Ibérica monument, Bioparc, Historical Valencia Museum, AVE train station (last Sunday of each month not available).
Route B: Valencia Maritime.
Plaza de la Reina (last Sunday of each month moves to Conde de Trenor, 2 street), Bullring, Fallas Museum, City of Arts and Sciences, Oceanographic, Aqua mall, Marina Real, Las Arenas Hotel, Port, Baleares Avenue, Mestalla Stadium, San Pio V Museum.
- Live flamenco show with drink
- Full dinner menu with tapas
- Bus ticket (valid for 24 hours)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Tour runs all year, Thursday to Sunday
• You can take the bus before dinner and the flamenco show at any time and any stop for 24 hours
• Bus frequency: every 30 minutes in autumn and winter and every 20 minutes in spring and summer
• Bookings on Thursday, Friday and Saturday: dinner will be served before the flamenco show. Dinner is at 20:45 and the show is at 22:00
• Bookings on Sundays: dinner will be served after the flamenco show. You must be at the flamenco show at 18:45 and the restaurant at 21:00