Discover the true essence of Spain in Valencia and the activities that make up Spanish culture.
What to Expect
On this tour you will discover the true essence of Spain. Start in the Bullfighting Museum of Valencia, one of the oldest and most important of Spain, with a permanent collection that shows the evolution of the Valencian bullfighting from the 19th century until today, the Bullring history (Plaza de Toros,) and the role of the protagonists: the bullfighter and the bull.
You’ll access the bullring and explore the area. It is one of the most significant buildings in Valencia, declared a national monument of cultural interest, with a capacity to hold 10,500 spectators. You will be surprised by its majesty and beauty.
Continue the tour through the most emblematic places of downtown Valencia, like the Plaza del Ayuntamiento – the heart of the city -, the Lonja building, the traditional Plaza Redonda, the singular Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen square, to end up in the Serranos Towers, one of the ancient walled city gates, that still survives in perfect condition.
Conclude the day with a Valencian full menu dinner with paella or fideuá in a prestigious arroceria at the historical center.
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Visit guide: Bullring, Bulls Museum and oldtown Valencia.
- Full menu dinner: range of starters, Valencian or Seafood paella or Fideuá, dessert and drink (wine, water or softdrinks)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Xátiva Street (at the Bullfighter Monument, located in front of the Bullring).
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
• Guided visit duration: 2 hours
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• January 1, May 1 and December 25 the Bulls Museum is closed
• On days with bullfighting or shows, visits to the Bullring will not take place