Enjoy an unforgettable hour-long ride through the historical Old Town of Valencia on a Segway. During this guided tour you’ll visit many of the hidden corners other visitors seldom see and hear about the history and the legends of the medieval city.
What to Expect
On this 1-hour Segway tour of medieval Valencia you’ll have a chance to see the most important and emblematic monuments and districts of the city. The best part of the activity is that you get to see all the sights in a fun and eco-friendly way!
After a short training session that will allow you to get comfortable operating the Segway, you’ll head off for an hour’s tour along a route that includes the following sites: Serranos Towers, El Carmen Square, Portal de la Valldigna and the Arabic city walls, San Nicolás Church and the Silk Exchange Market (Lonja).
You’ll also pass by the Central Market, the round Plaza Redonda, Santa Catalina Church, the Valencia Cathedral, the Palace of the Archbishop, L'Almoina Square and the Virgin Square.
- Helmet (obligatory)
- Professional guide
- Raincoat (if needed)
What's Not Included
- Monument or museum entrance fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• All participants must be at least 18 years old; if younger they must be accompanied by an adult
• In case of bad weather, the supplier could be forced to cancel the activity (and you will receive a refund)
• Due to security reasons, the participants in the activity must weight more than 35kg or be at least 1.4m tall
• If you have a group with more than 7 people, please contact the supplier in advance
• A bilingual (Spanish/English) guide is available, and other languages are available with prior booking (price to be determined)