Join a guided tour to explore the architecture and history of Valencia in the beginning of the 20th century and also discover the latest shops and local products with market visits and stops at pop-up shops and vintage stores.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The tour can meet at Puente del Mar, on the center side of Turia Park, at Estacion del Norte or a meeting point of your choice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour can be done with groups that include children
- Wheelchair users can be accommodated on this tour