Experience an amazing digital animation and projection show in the state-of-the-art Hemisfèric theatre at Valencia's City of Arts and Science. Admire the Hemisfèric's impressive modern architecture before enjoying an exciting IMAX 3D film.
What to Expect
Inaugurated in 1998, the Hemisfèric 3D theatre was the first building in Valencia's amazing City of Arts and Sciences to open its doors to the public. The theatre features truly spectacular construction designed by renowned Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava, with an oval roof over 100 meters long that covers the immense sphere of the modern projection room.
This unique building is the largest theatre hall in Spain, housing two projection systems on a concave screen covering a surface area of 900 square meters. Experience an amazing 3D film inside the Hemisfèric's IMAX dome, featuring breathtaking digital projections, fascinating animations, and top-quality entertainment.
The IMAX films last from 45 to 50 minutes, depending on the show, and will transport you right into the center of a new world. See animations as if they were right in front of you, moving objects that you can touch! Treat yourself to this amazing sensory experience, a must for your visit to Valencia's City of Arts and Science.
- Entrance tickets for 3D digital cinema on IMAX dome
Know Before You Go
• Please print your GetYourGuide voucher and show it at the ticket office in order to be granted admission
• Please note that the time to enter the projection room for your Hemisfèric
session will be assigned on the same day at the ticket office.
• Please note that a variety of shows are playing; the show you will see
depends on the time and date you choose.
• Student discount applies to EURO 26 cardholders