Bike lovers know all too well that cycling is one of the best ways to discover a city, exploring the streets and backwaters beyond the city center.
What to Expect
Bike lovers know all too well that cycling is one of the best ways to discover a city, exploring the streets and backwaters beyond the city center. This tour takes you by the old riverbed of Turia River where you will learn about the story and evolution of the river. After that you can keep the bike all day, until 6.30 pm. You will also hear about the architectural secrets, particularities and complexities of Valencia, known as the City of Arts and Science.
This tour is a great way to spend a fresh morning with your partner, friends, colleagues or family, cruising along the 14 km of bicycle paths by the river. This is a refreshing, healthy, exciting and eye-opening tour.
- Rent bicycle all day (start 10.00 am and end 6.30 pm)
- City tour is 2 hours
Know Before You Go
• A helmet is provided for the tour (obligatory use)
• Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages possible if requested prior to booking and with a price to be adapted)
• In winter, it's recommended you wrap up warm (gloves, cap), wear comfortable clothes and anti-slip soles
• Raincoats are available
• In case of bad weather conditions, the activity may be cancelled and your money refunded
• The activity includes a civil liability insurance
• The purchase of a tour with Visitare Tours implies the full acceptance of the legal conditions