The Valencia Tourist Card is your key to the city with 24, 48, or 72 hours of excellent discounts, free travel, and entrance to museums. Eat in restaurants, shop, take a tour–and get great savings all at once! The card is easy and quick to use.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- When you collect your card, you will be given a guide and a map with all the establishments and services where you will receive a discount with your Valencia Tourist Card
- Children 0 - 5 years of age do not require a Valencia Tourist Card because they travel free on public transport and enter tourist attractions for free or at a reduced rate
- Children up to the age of 5 travel free on EMT buses, up to the age of 6 on suburban trains, and up to the age of 9 on the metro and tram. They also enter tourist attractions for free or at a reduced rate. Children up to age 15 enter the municipal museums and monuments for free
- The card is activated with its first use and no full or partial refunds will be offered
- Identity cards or passports must be shown for children
- The card is activated after using public transport for the first time or at any of the 42 readers. The card can also be validated at any attraction by writing the expiration date of the card with an ink pen