Hidden amongst the spectacular hoodoos and mesas of southern Utah's Goblin Valley State Park lies a truly fantastic canyoneering adventure. This 4-hour adventure is led by an expert guide and is suitable for travelers of all ages.
What to Expect
Hidden amongst the spectacular hoodos and mesas of Goblin Valley State Park lies a truly fantastic canyoneering adventure. Embark on a journey through unbelievable rock formations, testing your skills with assistance from friendly rappelling experts.
Meet your guide with a warm welcome and get an overview of the area's fascinating history. Your guide will provide basic safety information along with an introduction to the basics of rappelling and canyoneering. Enjoy magnificent views of the Valley of the Goblins and Robbers Roost.
Following a short scramble through the Valley of the Goblins, enter a beautiful slot canyon that disappears into a dark and mysterious chasm in the Earth. Put on your canyoneering gear and rappel 90 feet (27 meters) into a spectacular and awe-inspiring chamber resembling a Gothic cathedral. Enjoy delicious refreshments inside the Chamber of the Basilisk.
- Guided canyoneering tour
- Experienced and accomplished guides
- All canyoneering equipment
- Rappel instruction
- Goblin Valley State Park entrance fees
- Snacks and refreshments
Know Before You Go
• Children 9 and younger are not allowed
• You must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds (32–114 kg)
• You must be able to hike for 2.5 miles (4 km)
• Maximum group size is 12 persons
• Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time