Explore the waters of Utah’s Deer Creek on your own personal Jet Ski with 8 hours of Waverunner or SeaDoo rental at the beautiful state park lake near Heber and Park City. Try out a new 3-person Yamaha model and add on extra water toy thrills.
What to Expect
Located in Wasatch County, and set against a beautiful backdrop of jagged mountains, Deer Creek Reservoir is the main feature of Deer Creek State Park. Enjoy 8 hours of adventure on this scenic waterway on board your very own Jet Ski.
Supplied by the only Jet Ski rental company to service the Heber Valley, the activity will give you thrills aplenty as you take in the views of Utah's Wasatch Mountains Range.
Models available include a Yamaha VX Deluxe 1100cc 3-passenger Jet Ski, as well as premier Waverunner, Jet Ski, SeaDoo, and PWC watercraft. All required equipment for an enjoyable and safe outing is provided, including up to 3 life vests per machine. The 3-person machines have enough power to tow wake-boarders, knee-boarding, wake skating, and tubing for added adrenaline.
- Yamaha 1100cc Jet Ski
- Up to 3 life vests per machine
- Required safety gear
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Damage security deposit USD 1,000.00 per machine
- Optional rental insurance
- Water toys
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Rentals are for 8 hours. You can always decrease the amount of time of the rental or tour. In some cases you can choose the 8 hours you require during the day if scheduling allows
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due