Enjoy a memorable visit to the USS Midway Museum when you're in San Diego. Skip the line when visiting the longest serving Aircraft Carrier in the American fleet.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The veterans telling their stories."
"Listening to the retired pilot describe how the planes take off and land on the ship. His enthusiasm was priceless!"
"Movie and talk on the take off procedure"
Select participants and date
The USS Midway Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The USS Midway Foundation is a non-profit organization. Please consider making a donation on the check-out page
- Kids are free in October. 2 free children (6-12) admission tickets with each adult ticket. No child ticket is required at checkout. Child tickets are issued at the ticket booth when the adult ticket is shown
- Admission is complimentary for children 5 years old or younger, as well as for active-duty military personnel (including reservists) with valid ID (daytime admission only)
- You may arrive at any time during opening hours (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM). Note that the last admission is at 4:00 PM daily
- The museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day