Enjoy a memorable visit to the USS Midway Museum when you're in San Diego. Skip the line when visiting the longest serving Aircraft Carrier in the American fleet.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The veterans telling their stories."
"Listening to the retired pilot describe how the planes take off and land on the ship. His enthusiasm was priceless!"
"Movie and talk on the take off procedure"
- Skip the line using your mobile ticket and proceed directly to the front gate
- View 60 exhibits as well as areas the carrier’s engine room, galley, jail, and sleeping quarters
- Experience simulators and short films that give you the chance to relive famous moments
- Enjoy a self-guided tour on board the world’s longest-serving aircraft carrier
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Self-guided audio tour
- All activities included in description
- Access to the climbaboard aircraft or below deck
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The USS Midway Museum is located at 910 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, California, 92101, alongside Navy Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Admission is complimentary for children 5 years old or younger, as well as for active-duty military personnel (including reservists) with valid ID (daytime admission only)
- The last admission is at 4:00 PM
- The museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day