Enjoy a memorable visit to the USS Midway Museum when you're in San Diego. Skip the line when visiting the longest serving Aircraft Carrier in the American fleet.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The USS Midway Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The USS Midway Foundation is a non-profit organization. Please consider making a donation on the check-out page
- Kids are free in October. 2 free children (6-12) admission tickets with each adult ticket. No child ticket is required at checkout. Child tickets are issued at the ticket booth when the adult ticket is shown
- Admission is complimentary for children 5 years old or younger, as well as for active-duty military personnel (including reservists) with valid ID (daytime admission only)
- You may arrive at any time during opening hours (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM). Note that the last admission is at 4:00 PM daily
- The museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day